Hot Water Heater Installation
Planet Plumbing & Drain offers hot water heater installatioin services in Boulder, Longmont and Denver metro areas.
Regardless of how well you maintain and care for your water heater, the average life span of most water heaters is from 8 to 12 years. When your water heater needs replacing, it is important to get a reliable brand and model installed soon. We can have a water heater plumber at your home or business to evaluate your water heater needs and assist you in choosing the best solution for you based on your budget and hot water needs.
Our licensed water heater installation plumbers are licensed, trained, and experienced to provide you with complete water heater replacement services. We can install any type of water heater, including gas and electric, and will install it to meet installation procedures and codes. We will make sure you get the best water heater solution for your needs, we will handle all aspects of the installation, and we will remove your old water heater. No matter what your water heater needs are, we have you covered for both residential and commercial water heater projects.
Installating all types of water heaters
- Conventional Water Heaters
- Direct Vent Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
Signs You Need a New Water Heater Installation
To protect yourself from being in a situation where you water heater fails completely, lookout for signs that the water heater may be on its last leg.
- Age. Water heater is over ten years old. Most water heaters don’t last much longer than 10 years.
- Noises. Water heater making strange noises. If you hear a rumbling noises, this may mean that sediment has built up at the bottom of the tank.
- Water pooling. If water is pooling around the base of your heater, it means it’s probably leaking.
Gas & Electric Water Heater Installation
Water heaters are fired by gas or electricity. The difference between the two is how the water is heated, via electrical resistance coils or natural gas. Electric water heaters are more energy efficient than gas hot water heaters, but the electricty costs can still make a gas water heater less expensive to run.
Planet Plumbing’s gas and electric water heater plumbers are professional and skilled in gas and electric water heater installation.
Water Heater Installation Cost
Whether you are replacing an old water heater or installing a brand new one, the cost is always a factor in your decision. There are a several factors that determine the cost of installing a new hot water heater. Factors include:
- Water Heater Type. Gas or electric heaters differ in price.
- Size of Water Heater Needed. This will depend on your household size, hot water usage levels.
- Expansion Tank. If you wish to have an expansion tank, this will add a little cost.
- Brand. Popular water heater brands are popular because of their reputation, and brands vary in price.
- Labor. The cost of labor will be determined by the specific project.
About Planet Plumbing & Drain
Planet Plumbing & Drain is a Colorado based company and has been serving Boulder, Broomfield, Weld, Denver, Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, and Jefferson counties since 1997! We are open 7 days a week!
Every one of our plumbing technicians is experienced and trained in complete hot water heater installation services. No overtime fees and free estimates. There is no charge for on-site estimates when needed.
Call Planet Plumbing & Drain today at (303) 440-4330 to schedule your Plumbing service.